Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Morning at the Farm!

This morning we had a spur of the moment trip to Hunter Farms.  Jen and I thought we'd take advantage of the beautiful day and let the kids play with the pumpkins and climb on the tractors.  After exploring the pumpkin patch, we ended up getting on the hayride and going to the petting zoo.  The kids were fantastic!  They had so much fun on the hayride, they tossed the hay and cheered.  

Once we got down to the petting zoo, Patrick and Finn focused on the "Big Cow" and "Baby Cow".  When they got up close, the cow "moo'd" at Finn, he jumped - and then he "Moo'd" back at the COW!  It was such a fun morning.

Patrick in the Pumpkin Patch
Finn on the tractor
My handsome boys - This is my favorite picture!
The boys on the hayride
"Wildman Pitty Pat" had a blast tossing hay with Aidan and Ella!
Finnegan sat with me and sang Old MacDonald - I love being serenaded!
Finn poses for Aunt Jen!
Jen, Aidan and Ella
3 sets of twins check out the bunnies!

Jennifer took these amazing pictures of the day.  She's so talented and I'm so lucky that she captured the morning so beautifully.




3 comments:

  1. The boys are getting so big, it looked like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had SUCH a great time! The boys are wonderful subjects to photograph - wonderful little models!!

    You are too kind- I really have no clue what I am doing with the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantabulous picture! I've babysat for all six of those kids! I'm at Luke and Grace's right now!!

    ReplyDelete