Saturday, January 9, 2010

Daddy Days

The weekends are always a special time for Patrick and Finnegan.  
We love having Gill home with us.  The next few weeks, however, we will consider the weekends to be "Daddy Days".  You see, I only have a few weeks left in this pregnancy, but as of yesterday, the doctor has put me on modified bed rest.  

This puts quite a cramp in my style and while I will probably be leaning on my wonderful friends for support during the week, the weekends are left to Gill!   Patrick, Finnegan and Daddy had a great time this morning at Gymboree - the boys absolutely love sharing that special time with him.






1 comment:

  1. Daddy Time is so special!!

    We are here for you and are so glad to he able to help out! We cannot wait to meet the new little man!

    Much love!!!

    ReplyDelete