Friday, June 15, 2012

What a Week!

The Boys and I had such a fun-filled week!

We used our imaginations at the Main Street Children's Museum.

 We created art at the Mint Museum and then explored the children's park uptown.
 We discovered the Museum of York County and had a great time 
learning about Nature and caring for the environment in the "Peanuts Naturally" Exhibit.
 We visited Nannie and Pop Pops - 
the big guys played golf while Sully, Nannie and I went to the playground.
 We ended the week with a visit to the fire department (with a pie)
 before our Family Gymboree Class.
I love days filled with trips and adventures.  I know that it will be far too soon that Patrick and Finnegan will be in kindergarten and our adventure times will be limited.  Going to take advantage of this special time together, just me and my guys.  
Now, I wonder what we'll do next week?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment