Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Date

This morning Sully and I had a date at the pumpkin patch with Johanna, Liliana and the babes.  (Who are actually no longer babies since they turned one last week!)

Ana and Alex snacked like big kids at the table
 Sully worked hard at the duck races and got soaked!

 These are my favorite pictures of Lil and Sully:

Liliana:  Hey Sully, let me fix your glasses
 Sully:  Woman, STOP!
 Sully:  and give me your snacks!!
 (hilarious, they truly act like an old married couple)

After playing in the maze, sand, duck races and play area, Johanna put the babes in the stroller and I put the big kids in the wagon.  We had a nice peaceful stroll through the pumpkin patch.
It was a beautiful day and a great way to spend the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment