Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Fun Week 7

This week was not filled with the activities that I originally planned.  It wasn't the rain that deterred us, but I got sick, with mono, and had to take it easy. 
The boys were so understanding, never complained and I do believe they had a good week.
We made robot monster heads
 Saw a presentation from the Carolina Raptor center at Imaginon with friends.
 Played lots of games

 Colored
 and the boys took good care of me!
 We built a lego village
 and I got lots of help from reinforcements!
Mom and Dad took the boys for a day.  
The swam, played tennis and golfed with Nannie and Pop Pop.
On Saturday, Gill took the boys the Children's Museum and then swimming in the pool
 The boys ended the week with a Charlotte Knights Baseball Game.
It may not have been ideal, but I think they had a good week after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment