Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday with Mom

Today the boys and I had a free day.  Yes, its the day before Thanksgiving, but with all the schools closed (and no turkey for me to prepare) we took advantage of it.  We baked several pumpkin breads and made special Thanksgiving cards, then made some deliveries!

Our first stop was our local fire station.  The firefighters were so kind, they thanked us for our gifts, and then let the boys climb on the firetruck and gave them coloring books and badges.
 Our next stop was the police department.  The officers gave the boys more goodies and were very happy to get our bread and cards.
 Our last visit was a quick stop to Daddy's office.
Then, I took the boys to the movies to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" and out to lunch.
I sure am thankful to have a special day with my guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment