Friday, December 20, 2013

Class Parties

Over the last week, all the boys have had Holiday class parties.
 Sully's party was so sweet and fun.  Lia read a Christmas book to the class and then I had a craft ready.  The kids decorated Christmas Trees and each had their name on the star at the top.
Sully was so surprised and happy to see Daddy and Pop Pop come to the party!
 Patrick and Finnegan's winter party was lots of fun.  I planned 5 stations for the kids to rotate thru: Pin the Nose on the Snowman, Build a Snowflake, Musical Chairs, Winter Word Find and Cupcake Decorating.  I wish I had more pictures, but the party kept me too busy to take pics.  The kids all had a great time, there was tons of laughter and silliness.
I love that all the classes got into the spirit and we ended the 2013 on a great note!


No comments:

Post a Comment