Sunday, April 27, 2014

Camping Schmamping

After the soccer and tee ball games were over yesterday, Gill took Patrick and Finn to a Cubscout Campout.  Sully and I had the entire day to ourselves, and while camping may be fun for some - we proved you definitely don't need to do it to have a good time!

First, we went to the Museum of York County for their Earth Day Celebration
Sully rode a pony
and a kayak (sans water)
The Earth Day celebration was fun, but a bit too crowded, so we headed down the street to the Rock Hill Children's Museum for a couple hours of playtime.
When the museum closed, Sully asked me out to dinner.  
How could I refuse dinner at Newks with my favorite guy?
We ended our day with a stroll along the river at the Riverwalk.  
We watched the boats and threw rocks into the river
This morning, Sully strolled into my room quite early, 
only to remind me that it was time for donuts!  
Before 7am, we were home from Dunkin Donuts 
and curled up on the couch enjoying the treats.
I'm sure the guys are having a good campout, but we had a great time, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment