Saturday, August 23, 2014

Summer Fun Week 8

This was the last full week of Summer Vacation for all the boys together.

We spent lots of time at the YMCA waterpark.
 We had awesome playdates with lots of friends!
 including the pool with Drew and Even...
 and a great day at the Waxhaw Beach with Bridget and Emily
 And, because it was the last week of vacation, 
and I promised the boys I would, I took them to Chuck E Cheese!
The boys had a blast!
 Gill and I took Patrick and Finn to 2nd Grade orientation 
while Sully stayed with Nannie and PopPop. 
After, we had a pancake breakfast together.
 We ended our final week together getting new shoes with Daddy.
We had a wonderful summer together and I have to say that I wish it wasn't time for school to start again.  I love having the boys with me all the time, setting aside all the obligations and just enjoying time together.  I know they are going to do great in 2nd Grade and Pre-K, but I'm already looking forward to their next vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment