Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not a Sprinkle, a Downpour!

On Sunday, Jen, Sara and Johanna, hosted a Baby Sprinkle for me.
It was to be a small affair, but with the amount of details and love that went into it, it was anything but.

The decorations were beautiful....

We enjoyed mimosas (virgin for me), key lime cupcakes and a buffet of all my favorite foods - complete with a "Sprinkle Bar"

There were adorable favors for all to enjoy...
We played a couple very fun games.  One included everyone guessing the items in my new diaper bag.  
Surprisingly, not everyone guessed booze as a diaper bag necessity!
I was showered with beautiful gifts for my new baby boy.  
Everyone blessed us with books for his library and my hostesses topped it off with a bookcase for the nursery.  
I was even lucky enough to have Ella help me unwrap all the gifts.
I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends.  
Not only did they make me feel so special, but they are ready to welcome my son with open arms.  
The best part of the party for me was the Downpour of love from all my friends - what a special day!



1 comment:

  1. It was my honor to be able to join forces with Sara and Johanna and host a party for my dear friend and her new baby boy to be!

    Love you more than you know!!

    xoxoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete