Friday, July 16, 2010

Hoarders

I know that toddlers love to collect things, but I am beginning to think that Finnegan and Patrick are becoming hoarders.

The other day we went for a scooter ride,
the boys needed to put all of these things in Sully's stroller before we could go:


Patrick and Finn both have ride on/push cars that have storage under the seats.
While searching for my car keys the other evening, I came across this:


In addition to my missing car keys, I found:
my booklight, 5 cars, 4 trains, 1 farmer, 1 school bus, 1 spoon and a half a mini-bagel.


I'm sure there is a good reason why all these items needed to be stored inside Rocket,
I just can't figure out what it is.

2 comments:

  1. That is where the rest of my bagel went!

    PITTY PAT COME BACK HERE WITH MY BAGEL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little Charlie is 2 1/2 and has the same sort of collection. I recognize the book light, Lightning McQueen, a yellow school bus, the trains and the bagel!

    ReplyDelete