Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Splish Splash Part 2

Today, I loaded all the boys in the car to take them to the playground. We weren't out of the driveway when the boys started asking to go to the "water playground" aka Sprayground instead. And, while Patrick and Finnegan did not have their bathing suits and I was not armed with towels, I agreed.

When we arrived, I gave them both a cup so they could "catch" water. I also advised them not to throw the water on anyone (but each other) and not to drink the water from the sprayground.

They played so nicely together...


got each other soaked...


but continued to keep Mommy and Baby Sully dry.


And, while I marveled at how much fun they were having and snapped a couple pictures of Patrick...


Finnegan decided it was time to break a rule!


What a spontaneous, fun morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment