Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Big 4-oh!

Yesterday was Gill's 40th Birthday. The boys and I prepared for days for Daddy's Special Birthday and were ready to start the day with a celebration!

There were party hats, cupcakes, special pictures, candles and lots of birthday songs!
Patrick and Finn picked out a special card for Daddy that played music, and continued to open and close it all morning long.
The hit of the party was the bubble wrap found in the gift from Nana and Pop Pop!

That evening, I took Gill out for birthday cocktails...


and surprised him with a party!


We had a great evening with our friends, and I believe Gill was actually surprised!


Happy Birthday, Gill.
You are such a wonderful husband, father and friend,
I hope you know how much we all love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you Gill! I am honored to have been there to toast you on this occasion. Thank you for letting your life guide you to be such a wonderful husband to my friend, and father to those little ones. Here's to you!

    ReplyDelete