Saturday, October 23, 2010

Boo Bash

We had such a fun and busy day today.

This morning I ran in the Big South 5K.
It wasn't easy, but I was proud that I beat my last time
and even more excited that my family was there to cheer me on!


Once all the runners were finished, I took the boys on a little run through the finish line!



After going home so mommy could clean up,
we headed back across the street to the Blakeney Boo Bash with Grandma Peg and Grandpa Neil.

Baby Sully is ready for his First Halloween Boo Bash.


Finn and Patrick painted pumpkins...


met up with the Weltz Family...


Went up and down the giant slides...


and bounced in the bounce house!


Finn stood in line patiently to get his face painted - Patrick avoided this activity at all costs, he would NEVER intentionally get his face "dirty". Finnegan chose to have a pumpkin put on his cheek and sat so well while the artist put on the most elaborate face painting I have ever seen - it took over 10 minutes!


He was very happy with the results...


and even happier to see Isabella!


All the friends played on the playground. Ginny came to Finn's rescue when he fell off the spinning chair, and helped him spin slowly from then on. Patrick raced around with Isabella and tried to cut all the lines to get onto the games faster!


We had such a wonderful day with family and friends, a great way to kick off Halloween Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment