Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Girls Night with the Boys

Tonight was a special night out with my girlfriends. 
Rebecca and I headed uptown for a special meet & greet with
98 Degrees before their concert with NKOTB and Boys II Men.
We were allowed entry into the arena early, then went to a private room where we got to talk to the band, get autographs and pose for pictures.
 in lieu of signing a poster, I had them autograph my handbag:
After the meet & greet was over, Rebecca and I met Lia and Chris in their box and enjoyed yummy goodies while watching the bands.
 I headed down to my seat with Johanna and her friends
 for a while and got to see NKOTB pretty close up.
We were all acting like teenagers and having a great time.
 It was 23 years since my first NKOTB concert in Giant Stadium, 
and this night may have been even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment