Monday, March 29, 2010

A Day of Discovery

Today, I took all my boys to Discovery Place for a morning of fun.  It turned out to be a morning of discovery for all of us:

I discovered that there is no need to wear the aprons while playing at the water table, the kids get soaked anyway.


Finnegan discovered the ins and outs of getting all the boats to move on the water table while Patrick built and raced cars down the ramp.


The boys played at the big "Lite Brite" wall and I discovered that everything is more fun when it's life-size.


I discovered that the sound of pots and pans banging is not nearly as annoying when they aren't being played in my home, actually, I think Patrick really rocked!


I discovered the content of Patrick's backpack (or "jetpack", as he calls it) and was not at all surprised to see who was right at the top!


I discovered that we eat out at Discovery Place far too often when Finnegan dismissed the lunch I packed and asked to "order".


Finnegan, Patrick, Sully and I all discovered that we can explore new things together, and while it may be a bit more hectic, it sure is lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Did you also discover that you have scored major points for exploring the world with '3 under 3'?
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete