Sunday, May 16, 2010

Monkey Business!

Last week, we took a trip to Monkey Joes. Every time we've been there, Sara and I have restricted the kids to the toddler bounce houses, but we decided it was time to "let them free!"


We arrived just as the place opened and for the first 45 minutes had it all to ourselves. The boys seemed more frightened of the large bouncies and resisted, but then, in the clearing, we saw it.... A LIGHTNING McQUEEN BOUNCY SLIDE!!! Need I say more??


The boys were in HEAVEN! And, after I got over the initial shock of Patrick and Finnegan doing it by themselves, it was such a great time to watch! I even climbed up and went down with them a bunch, it was so much FUN!


Lizzy and Ginny had a great time on every bounce house while the boys were loyal to McQueen.


Patrick became a daredevil and started going down on his tummy. He and Finnegan loved crashing into each other. The more they crashed, the louder they laughed and the harder I cringed!


After 2 solid hours of play, the boys were sweaty & tired but still begging for "one more turn"




2 comments:

  1. O mi goodness! They are just the cutest things EVER! Now you're in for it - they will want to go every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED my Sully time - major highlight for Aunt Sara!

    ReplyDelete