Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Disintegration of Cool

I will admit, I have probably never been considered cool.
I really doubt anyone has ever looked at Jul and thought, "that's a cool chic."

Whatever coolness I had in me has been lost today.
Let me show you how this loss came to be:

2001/2002:
Newlyweds Jul and Gill purchase 2 trendy, compact, urban cars -
a mini cooper and a vw bug.

2007: The beetle gets replaced with a CrV to make room for the 2 carseats!


Present Day:
The CRV has been officially replaced with the Odyssey. That's right, the girl who vowed she would never drive a minivan is now rockin one. The boys are thrilled to have "moving doors" and room for friends to drive with us.


I'm just wondering how I'll ever get my cool back.


3 comments:

  1. I said never too, hehehe. You are going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the progression! We think you are pretty cool, as do those kids of yours who now have quite the ride! Congrats on the new wheels, even if you aren't excited about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you know, minivans are the new black...all the cool moms sport one! ;-) Hope that you are loving your new ride!!!

    ReplyDelete