Thursday, August 6, 2009

Little Things Thursday

Today I'm focusing on things that make "muchkin" and me happy!  Just like last pregnancy, I have been craving turkey subs - lots and lots of turkey subs!  I go to Harris Teeter at least 3 times a week for a foot-long sub.  

And if the sandwich didn't make me happy enough, I learned that with Harris Teeter Sub Points, I get every 7th sub FOR FREE!!  
Now that makes me HAPPY!

On days when my stomach can't handle much, even a sandwich, I eat watermelon.  
A WHOLE WATERMELON!

For my birthday this week, I indulged in my favorite dessert - Key Lime Pie from 131 Main Restaurant.  I have been craving it for weeks but held out for a special occasion.  It was a perfect end to a great birthday!
These are the little things that make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment