Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bonjour and Au Revoir

Today we had another very short visit with the Rodgers.
They were returning from their Paris trip and had a layover in Charlotte on their way to Arizona.
I made a little "American" themed picnic, complete with fried chicken and red/white/blue cupcakes!
Personally, I would have preferred Croque Monsieurs and Eclairs, but that's just me.


We all enjoyed the picnic, especially Finn and his cupcake!


Everyone loved on Baby Sully, especially Godfather Mike.


And, we got a great pic of all the kids!


We're so grateful to have seen the Rodgers 3 times in the past few months,
I think it's our turn to head to Arizona for a visit!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful picnics. Normally people dislike layovers but I just kept wishing that ours were longer! We love you!

    ReplyDelete