Saturday, June 5, 2010

Time Warp?

Last night my friends and I travelled back in time...

We left the 23 kids behind (that's right, between us all we have 23 kids - and considering that many of the girls have yet to have children, that's a big number) and went back to the 80's! I hosted a Girls Night with an 80's cocktail party at our home followed the new Sex and The City Movie.

Nothing makes me feel more like myself than hosting a party
and this was the first one since Sully was born.
It was such a wonderful night!

Posing with my favorite bartender!


The house was ready to welcome our guests...


Gill made amazing "Pretty in Pink Cosmopolitans" and we had a buffet full of NYC Themed food


For anyone who did not arrive fully decked out in the 80's, I had an Accessories Bar



My full ensemble (admit it, you love the shoes!)


And my great friends who travelled back in time with me -






Almost all the girls
(Melissa Pluchos was under the weather but still managed to join us for the movie)


While it's great to be a mom, sometimes you need to just feel like a girl -
'Cause Girls Just Wanna have Fun!!



1 comment:

  1. Totally.
    Like, I mean, the party was, like, bitchin'

    ReplyDelete