Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Day of Firsts

Today, Sully and I had some firsts of our own.
We had some special Mommy and Me Time while
Finnegan and Patrick attended their second day of preschool
(and yes, I may take a picture every morning)


First, we had a special playdate with Johanna and Liliana.
Sully loved exploring Lil's toys and play area


Liliana was a doll and entertained us all!


and the cute couple comforted each other...


when Mommy had snapped too many pictures and began to annoy them.


They ended the playdate with some rolls along the floor and spooning!


After we left Liliana, Sully and I went to our first class at Gymboree. I started Gymboree when Patrick and Finngan were 2 and was curious to see what it would be like with the baby class. It did not disappoint. We played, sang songs and had quality Mommy and Me Time - it was perfect!


It was an absolutely fantastic morning, I loved having one on one time with my little baby.


3 comments:

  1. Liliana and Sully are just so adorable together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much Sully looks like his daddy. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man school for all our fellas. So soon the days of cries and diapers fade. so soon my a$$!!

    ReplyDelete