Thursday, September 30, 2010

Muffins for Mom

Today was a special day at preschool. The class invited their moms for a special morning: Muffins for Mom. The kids made muffins and served them to us along with grapes, orange juice and lemonade. They were so proud of their beautiful table setting (flowers and all).

When I entered the room, Patrick brought the whole tray of muffins to me!


After he put 4 on his plate, we were able to convince him to share some with Finn...


before he started sneaking some more!


Lizzy & Ginny had their mom, Sara, along with Great Aunt Cindy and Grandma for the special morning.


I got my wonderful boys all to myself!


We all enjoyed the muffins...



and posed for a picture with Ms. Hanaa.


Thank you, Finnegan and Patrick, for a very special morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment