Monday, April 6, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do!


For months now I have teased my boys about being monkeys.  Finn hangs from the mantle and soon enough, Patrick is swinging from the chandelier.  Patrick decides not to eat his dinner, and guess what?   Finnegan is not hungry either!

Now, it seems like I am the monkey! A friend of mine has beautifully blogged about her family and their twins for the past 2 years.  Recently, she wrote about how she hoped that one day her children could look back on the blog and see how much they are loved.  She is right, and while I am a few years late in starting, I am now beginning to blog my monkeys!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post. I am so proud and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    We love you and your little monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's addictive!

    We love you and your little monkeys!

    Much love!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sweatheart, what a great idea. I must admit that I have not "blogged" before, but I think it is a great idea. The boys are as adorable as ever. I sincerely hope that we can all get together soon. I would love to see them in person and I know that Jillian is anxious to meet them too! Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete