Monday, April 20, 2009

My Little Picassos

My boys love to color.  They color on paper, on the walls and (gulp) on Mommy!
In the playroom, I have a wall that is made for chalk coloring.  We had the Home Depot mix the chalk board paint with the color of the "grass".  The boys really enjoy drawing on the walls.  

When we go outside, I have a small picnic table for them and we have coloring time every afternoon.  The boys love to learn the colors as they draw and also tell me when it's my turn to color.  They will point to the paper and request that I draw "a car", "a star", "puppy" or, of course, "CHOO CHOO".  

We have a great time coloring together and I am already thinking about where I can hang their masterpieces, as I have run out of room on my refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment