Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Artist and The Architect

My Little Picasso, Finnegan

Finn loves to color and now that we have the playroom with Chalkboard walls, he colors EVERYWHERE; the walls, the tables, the chairs, his clothes - everywhere!  Luckily I am able to contain his coloring to the playroom where everything can be wiped down.  It makes him so happy, he loves to color and I love to see what creations will end up on our walls today!


Patrick Lloyd Wright

Patrick has discovered a love of Mega Blocks!  Today he spent an hour stacking the blocks and building the most amazing towers.  As he makes his masterpieces, he tells me the color of each block, impressive!  
I think I will have him design our next home!  ;)


I love this picture of my boys, both doing what they enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love love the chalk everywhere - and I do mean everywhere!!

    And look at that tower of megablocks! Very impressive!

    Let me guess - in the last picture - is Finn looking up at the bubble machine asking for more bubbles?!

    ReplyDelete