Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Weekend for Daddy!

This past weekend the boys and I "kidnapped" Gill and took him to Atlanta for the weekend.  I had secretly packed the car earlier in the week, and under the guise of going to a picnic, we got Gill in the car on Saturday morning and were on our way.  It wasn't until about an hour into the 4 hour ride that Gill got suspicious 
and realized something was up!

We arrived in Atlanta late afternoon and checked into the gorgeous W Hotel Downtown.  Our friend and travel agent, Johanna, arranged our accommodations and she did not let us down.  The room was amazing and far from childproof!  Luckily, with the boys were quick to point out all the hazards to us!! 


On Saturday night, the boys and I surprised Gill with dinner at a local Brewery.  
Gill got to sample lots of the beers and we all enjoyed a great dinner.

Sunday, Father's Day, was the main event.  We took Gill to the Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest aquarium.  
It was such a fantastic morning. 

Finn and Patrick enjoyed looking at all the fish with their Daddy.  Actually, I don't know who had more fun, the boys or Gill.  All I do know was that I loved watching my 3 guys explore together.
  
Patrick loved all the fishies:
Finnegan loved exploring the Aquarium:



The weekend was a huge success and I hope it showed Gill just how much he means to us!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you guys had such a wonderful weekend! I know how hard it was to keep it a secret for so long! Fantastic picures (as always!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The aquarium photos are senfreakinsational.

    ReplyDelete